Due to expansion, we are looking for new teachers to join the team!
- Saturday Swimming Teacher at our Colneis Pool in Felixstowe
- Good rates of pay, brilliant and supportive team
Find out more and to apply, contact Teresa Griffin at firstname.lastname@example.org
Join the Swimming Teacher team at SwimSure!
We are looking for enthusiastic swimming teachers to join our team. If this is you, please do get in touch!
The qualities we look for in our teachers are:
- Commitment to quality
- NPLQ/ Rescue test is desirable – STA Safety Award for Teachers training is available
- Ability to meet the needs of every individual swimmer
- Swimming teacher qualification (ASA/Swim England Level 1/2 or STA Swimming Teacher Award)
An enhanced DBS disclosure will be required along with two references.
Contact us to find out more, to discuss our current availability and training opportunities too!
For further information please contact us, email: email@example.com
Becoming a swimming teacher is a fantastic career path for those who are looking for a rewarding, active and challenging role.
With flexible teaching hours to fit around your lifestyle, you’ll enjoy the satisfaction of a work-life balance whilst teaching an incredible and important life skill.
Countless opportunities for employment are available with private swim schools such and public leisure centres who are on the search for qualified, motivated and inspiring swimming teachers.
Will you be next?
Water Lilies Swimming School Ltd delivers high quality STA swimming teacher qualification training in Norfolk and Suffolk throughout the year. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information!
Click the icon to follow us on Facebook!